Hot Spring County, Arkansas

Welcome to Hot Spring County

Named after Malvern Hill in Virginia, Malvern was established in 1870 by the Cairo and Fulton Railroad as a city site 21 miles southeast of Hot Springs.  Rockport, today a small city north of Malvern, was the original county seat but in 1878, because of its proximity  to the railroad, Malvern became the county seat and remains so today.  

County Services | View All

Online Services | View All

News and Announcements | View All

08/28/2014 | This is a new announcement